Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Road Trip

I spent the weekend outta Winnipeg for the first time since I'm not even sure when.. probably when I went to Toronto for Canadian Music Week and to interview Sloan for the Albert doc.  It was definitely nice to get some distance from editing and clear the brain.

Saturday morning I woke up at 5:15am to shoot the sun rising over my Baba's farm and the rest of the weekend I hung with the Farside Radio dudes shooting some stuff of them working on the site where the radio tower is going.  Saturday night my whole family gathered at the farm for a multi-birthday celebration.

I took a few photos and shot a whole bunch of stuff so in the next while I'll get it up on the webernet.  Although it may take awhile as getting back into the suite today I have cut a ton of stuff for the Albert doc.  Apparently, you can update your blog by emailing a certain address too.. so let's see if this works.

No comments: