Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9AM shooting at 5am

Here are a couple pictures from my time lapse set up over the weekend. This is about 8km north of Gilbert Plains, Manitoba. I was racing the sun to get over there and set up but by the time I started rolling the sun was just over the horizon.



I shot the time lapse on interval mode with the EX1, shooting three frames every ten seconds. I rolled for about 35 minutes which then gave me about a thirty second clip. I am still experimenting with settings as the time lapse I shot of the Albert was just done real time then sped up in Final Cut.

I won't be posting the actual sun rise time lapse just yet as I may be using it for another project. I shot another one that morning that did not really turn out as I was hoping to catch the tree shadows moving across the farm but I would have had to roll for longer.

No comments: